Neroli Essential Oil
AWO’s 100% pure Neroli Essential Oil is distilled from the flowers of the Citrus aurantium tree and carries an aroma that is rich, floral and laced with delicately sweet top notes. Interestingly, Neroli is obtained from the same plant as Petitgrain Essential Oil (which is distilled from the green twigs and fresh leaves) and Sweet Orange Essential Oil (which is extracted from the fruit rind).
In addition to its pleasantly balanced aroma, the benefits of Neroli Essential Oil are extensive, from aromatherapy to cosmetic use and general health.
• Due to its incredibly soothing and gentle aroma, the benefits of Neroli Essential Oil are primarily known to balance moods whilst reducing symptoms of stress.
• Its delicately floral aroma also makes it highly valued in fine perfumery.
• When used in aromatherapy practices it has been seen to lower blood pressure and pulse rates by reducing cortisol levels (the stress hormone).
• Other Neroli Oil benefits have been seen to assist with premenstrual symptoms such as poor moods, pain and bloating.
• When diluted and applied topically, the powerful anti-inflammatory properties work to reduce inflammation and skin irritations. Plus, the antimicrobial, antifungal and antioxidant properties are also known to be helpful for reducing acne breakouts.
Not to mention, Neroli Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. For those wanting to create a soothing and relaxing essential oil blend, combine Neroli Oil with Basil essential oil, Bergamot, Chamomile, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Vetiver or Ylang Ylang essential oils. Additionally, Neroli Oil blends well with Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Ginger Fresh, Lemon and Lime essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
Neroli Essential Oil
• To create an deeply soothing and calming atmosphere, add a few drops of Neroli Essential Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
• Because of its ability to destress the mind and quiet the brain, Neroli Oil is the perfect essential oil to diffuse in any bedroom or living space.
• You can add a few drops of Neroli Essential Oil to a carrier oil to create a soothing and relaxing massage oil or skin serum.
• For those who are using Neroli Oil to treat various skin complains, dilute your essential oil in carrier oil and apply to the affected area using a cotton ball.
• We always recommend a 2-4% dilution for skin application and a 1-2% dilution for facial application.