Organic Spearmint Essential Oil - 100% Pure
Just like Spearmint Oil, AWO’s Spearmint Essential Oil Certified Organic carries an incredibly crisp, refreshing, decongesting and subtly sweet aroma, and is primarily known for its antiseptic, antioxidant and stimulating properties.
Not to mention, the benefits of Spearmint Essential Oil Certified Organic have been seen to assist in all aspects of life, from enhancing daily routines to fixing life’s unexpected problems.
• Organic Spearmint Oil is one of our most versatile essential oils; when diluted and applied topically it has been seen to be an effective treatment for various digestive problems.
• From a health perspective, it may also be useful in easing symptoms associated with colds, flu’s, fevers, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting – including sea and travel sickness.
• It has also been said that the incredible benefits of Organic Spearmint Essential Oil can help refresh and stimulate the mind, making it a fantastic oil to have diffusing in any study or office space.
• Also, did you know that Organic Spearmint Oil is gentler on the skin than peppermint oil, and can be added to skincare products to assist with dermatitis, acne and congested skin.
Not to mention, Spearmint Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with Basil essential oil, Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Lavandin, Lavender, and Rosemary essential oils.
*Dangerous Goods: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
Spearmint Essential Oil - Certified Organic
• To experience the aromatic benefits of Spearmint Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
• Organic Spearmint Oil is prized for its energizing and uplifting abilities, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any office or study space.
• Add Spearmint Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
• For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.