AWO’s ‘The Essential Five – Certified Organic Pack’ is a collection of five organic oils that are known to be some of the most versatile and popular essential oils. Covering a wide range of uses, each oil within this pack can be used individually or blended to create a new and unique aroma!
Whether you are starting on your essential oils journey or are well-equipped, this bottle set is a great addition! Not to mention, it comes packaged in an environmentally friendly gift box, making it the perfect present for anyone wanting to enhance their environment naturally.
*This Pack Contains Flammable Liquids: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
The Essential Five Pack – Certified Organic
• Lemon Essential Oil Certified Organic (15ml): With its deeply refreshing, citrusy and invigorating aroma, the benefits of Organic Lemon Essential Oil are incredibly versatile, from easing headaches, brain fog and mental fatigue, to enhancing dull complexions, cleansing the skin and soothing cuts, sores and insect bites.
• Lavender Essential Oil Certified Organic (15ml): In addition to its incredibly gentle and herbaceous aroma, various Organic Lavender Essential Oil benefits have been seen to assist with sleep and stress, as well as cleansing and detoxifying the skin.
• Peppermint Essential Oil (Arvensis) Certified Organic (15ml): Primarily known for its ability to ease headaches and energise the mind, other Organic Peppermint Oil benefits are known to ease cold and flu symptoms, ease muscle and joint pain and deter unwanted insects and rodents from households.
• Orange Sweet Essential Oil Certified Organic (15ml): With a refreshingly citrus aroma, Organic Orange Sweet Essential Oil is known to provide an uplifting boost, alleviate tiredness and fatigue, whilst also strengthening and boosting the immune system.
• Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil Certified Organic (15ml): Like many Eucalyptus Oils, the benefits of Organic Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil are extensive, from treating minor cuts and burns to easing muscle pain and cold and flu symptoms.