AWO’s ‘Australian Native Oil Collection’ is a collection of 100% Pure Australian Essential Oils. Proudly sourced and extracted from botanical species native to Australia, these essential oils are incredibly close to our hearts as they come from our trees and bushes that grow and thrive in the wonderful Australian climate. In addition, each essential oil contains many therapeutic and aromatic properties that have been seen to assist in many aspects of life.
But that's not all! Our Australian Essential Oil Packs come elegantly packaged in an eco-friendly gift box, making it an ideal gift for those seeking to enhance their surroundings naturally.
Australian Native Oil Collection
• Buddha Wood Essential Oil (15ml): Buddha Wood Oil, with its woody, earthy and slightly smoky aroma, is renowned for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic benefits, as well as aiding and stimulating the immune system.
• Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (15ml): The warm, comforting and refreshingly sweet aroma of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to assist in aromatherapy, cosmetic and home cleaning practices.
• Rosalina Essential Oil (15ml): Best known to help enhance respiratory & skin health, Rosalina's natural antibacterial & astringent qualities can help to ease skin irritations and rashes whilst balancing oily skin, as well as assisting with common cold & flu symptoms.
• Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil (15ml): Much like other Eucalyptus oils, Eucalyptus Citriodora boasts natural decongesting, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial & analgesic properties, among many others. The citronellal content in this variety makes it particularly beneficial for repelling insects.
• Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil (15ml): Commonly used as a natural alternative to store-bought cleaning products due to its antiviral and antibacterial properties, Lemon Tea Tree is also highly beneficial in skin care to help ease breakouts & minor skin irritations