As one of the latest native Australian botanicals to be introduced as an essential oil, Rosalina Essential Oil, also known as Lavender Tea Tree Oil, carries a somewhat spicy, lemony and floral aroma. Rosalina Oil is a Native Australian Essential Oil and belongs to the Melaleuca family. Due to its many benefits, Rosalina Oil has been used in bush medicine for thousands of years, as it has been seen to assist with the following:
• Above all Rosalina Essential Oil benefits, it is best known to enhance respiratory health, skin health, and the mind.
• Due to its powerful antibacterial properties, along with the natural Linalool and Eucalyptol content, it is known to ease acne, skin irritations and rashes whilst balancing oily skin.
• When diffused, Rosalina Oil has been seen to assist with common flu symptoms and respiratory complaints whilst creating a soothing environment.
• In addition, it is believed to contain mild sedative properties, making it a fantastic essential oil for sleep.
Due to its pleasant aroma, Rosalina Essential Oil blends well with a variety of different essential oils. To create a soothing essential oil blend, combine Rosalina Oil with Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Sweet, Lime, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rose, Patchouli and Sandalwood Essential Oils.
Diffuse: Add a few drops to an aromatherapy diffuser or electric vaporiser and let the invigorating and refreshing aroma of Rosalina Essential Oil fill your environment.
Topically: Dilute a few drops of Rosalina Oil into a carrier oil, massage oil, or moisturiser to soothe sore, tight and fatigued muscles.
Skin Serum: Add a few drops to a carrier oil of choice, we recommend Jojoba Oil or Rosehip Oil as these carrier oils are known for their skin benefits. Once diluted gently apply to desired areas and let the oil absorb into the skin.
Bath: Add a few drops to a warm bath to soothe sore and fatigued muscles.
Foot Spa: To relieve sore feet add a few drops of Rosalina Essential Oil to a pool of warm water before soaking the feet.
On The Go: Add 4 – 6 drops of Rosalina Oil to a 15ml roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil to create an on-the-go calming roller blend.
Cleansing Shower: Add a drop to each corner of the shower, the aroma will rise with the steam to create a soothing and restorative atmosphere.
Fast Remedy: Add 1 – 2 drops of Rosalina Essential Oil to a tissue and inhale at a distance while ensuring that the oil does not come into direct contact with the skin.
Please note that the following guidelines are recommended for healthy adults:
• General Use: 2 – 4% dilution (4 – 8 drops per 10ml)
• Facial Application: 1 – 2% dilution (2 – 4 drops per 10ml)