Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil - 100% Pure
As one of AWO’s Australian Essential Oil’s, Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is incredibly rich in essential oil benefits that are recognised to assist in all aspects of life. In fact, Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic shares the same therapeutic properties as Non-Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, the only difference is that the organic variation is guaranteed to be produced and manufactured in an environment that is free from herbicides and pesticides.
Along with its incredibly fresh, earthy and pleasantly clean aroma, Tea Tree Oil is traditionally associated with medicinal use and has been used by Indigenous Australians for millennia.
• Amongst other benefits, Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic is highly valued for its powerful analgesic, anti-fungal, antibacterial, decongestant, healing, diaphoretic, stimulant and deodorizing properties.
• Because of this, it is commonly used in personal care products such as lotions, creams, gels, washes, shampoos and various cosmetic products, to help heal wounds and ease inflammation.
• The benefits of Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil are also widely recognised when it comes to skincare. When diluted and applied topically, it has been seen to help reduce acne, burns, sunburn, insect bites, blisters, eczema, chickenpox, cold sores and athlete’s foot.
• Others have said that this essential oil has helped with dandruff and other hair complaints. In fact, Tea Tree Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for head lice.
• Not to mention, it is also incredibly beneficial when it comes to general health and wellbeing as it has been seen to boost respiratory function. This makes it fantastic for those who struggle with sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis or whooping cough.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic blends well with Clary Sage essential oil, Geranium, Lavandin, Lavender, Pine and Rosemary essential oils.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Certified Organic
• To experience the aromatic benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil Certified Organic, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser or Diffuser Necklace.
• Organic Tea Tree Oil is prized for its detoxifying and purifying abilities, making it a great essential oil to diffuse in any kitchen or living space.
• Add Tea Tree Oil Certified Organic to a carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
• For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.