Helichrysum Essential Oil
Native to the Mediterranean regions of Greece, Spain, France and Italy, Helichrysum Essential Oil, otherwise known as Everlasting Essential Oil or Immortelle Essential Oil, comes from the Greek words, 'Helios', which means sun, and 'Chrysos', which means gold! Not to mention, Helichrysum Essential Oil carries a refreshingly warm and somewhat herbaceous aroma, with a sweet and earthy undertone.
On top of its beautifully balanced aroma, the benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil are highly valued from both an aromatherapy and cosmetic perspective, and has in fact been used in European herbal remedies since ancient times.
• Above all Helichrysum Essential Oil benefits, it is particularly known for its rejuvenating, healing, and restorative properties, both emotionally and physically.
• When it comes to skincare, Helichrysum Oil is a common ingredient in a lot of anti-aging products, due to its ability to promote a youthful, glowing complexion and healthy skin cell regeneration.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory and restorative properties, various Helichrysum Essential Oil benefits are known to reduce blemishes and redness, heal cuts and wounds, eliminate the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and age spots.
• Helichrysum Essential Oil is also known to ease other skin irritations.
• When diluted and applied topically, these benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil can also increase circulation whilst easing pain caused by sprains, sore muscles, and arthritic joints.
• From a health and wellbeing perspective, Helichrysum Oil has been seen to diffuse anger and help those overcome feelings of stress and frustration.
• Other benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil are known to boost immune function whilst easing feelings of stress, nervous tension and fatigue.
For those wanting to use Helichrysum Oil in an essential oil blend, Helichrysum Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Ginger, Juniper Berry and Lavender essential oil. In addition, Helichrysum Essential Oil blends well with Mandarin essential oil, Palmarosa, Rosemary, and most Floral and Citrus essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
Helichrysum Essential Oil
• To experience the aromatic benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
• Its incredibly versatile nature makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any lounge room or living area.
• For those wanting to use Helichrysum Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
• For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
• Helichrysum Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.