Lime Essential Oil
Highly valued for its mentally revitalizing and uplifting abilities, AWO’s 100% pure Lime Essential Oil carries a refreshingly crisp, sweet, and citrus-fruity aroma that is reminiscent of fresh limes.
In addition to its well-liked essence, there are many Lime Essential Oil benefits that have been seen to assist in all aspects of life.
• In aromatherapy, the benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to uplift those who are feeling mentally exhausted and depressed. It has also been seen to raise spirits and provide new energy to those feeling drained and fatigued.
• When applied topically, Lime Essential Oil has been seen to help combat rheumatism, arthritis, poor circulation, and cellulite.
• It is also highly valued for its ability to assist with inflammatory conditions.
• Because of its powerful toning and astringent qualities, Lime Essential Oil is highly valued when it comes to all things skincare. When applied topically, certain benefits of Lime Essential Oil are known to clear blocked pores and cleanse oily prone skin and this in fact, makes it one of the best essential oils for acne.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lime Essential Oil blends well with Citronella Java essential oil, Clary Sage, Lavandin Grosso, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and Ylang Ylang essential oils. To create a citrus essential oil blend, combine your Lime Essential Oil with Bergamot essential oil, Grapefruit, Lemon or Orange essential oils.
*Flammable Liquid: Road transport only. Additional freight time and cost may apply. International shipping not available on this item.
Lime Essential Oil
• To experience the aromatic benefits of Lime Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
• The mentally revitalising and uplifting properties within Lime Oil makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing in any living space or entertaining area.
• For those wanting to use Lime Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply as a skin serum or massage oil.
• For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
• Lime Essential Oil can also be added to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits.